Friday, December 3, 2010

My Family and Friends (Sparsh, Veer) visiting me..their parents tagged along..

This is the traditional pose. I think my Mom has a similar picture with my Ammumma
______________________________________________________

I saw her during my baby shower !!..:-)


______________________________________________________                  


                      Hey Sparsh...:-)...Belated B'day wishes..



            

______________________________________________________                 




Babloo thatha officially came to see me but had a nice lunch made by my Am'mumma , played cards and almost forgot to see me. Dad had to remind him :-)  :-)



                                          ______________________________________________________               

  
  My other friend Veer !!..and his parents Mayukh and Padma.



No comments:

Post a Comment